• Welcome to RepulsiveHax!
  • Read the rules HERE before posting.
  • Join our Discord server HERE
  • Fix Common Issues [CA Classic] HERE
  • Download Cloudify Loaders HERE

VIP features for Combat Arms Classic: HERE | Become VIP Today: Subscribe

Welcome to RepulsiveHax

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

shady_Type

combat arms!

18 posts in this topic

just wanted to know if anyone can teach me how to get better at free running!

Youtube and google is your best bet IMO, you can learn patterns just by watching some people that has been doing this for over 7 years on Youtube;)

Please login or register to see this quote.

It's pretty simple to get the handle of free running. It takes some time how to handle the situation you are in. Now, I can't teach you how to free run as it's all knowledge when it comes to playing, but I can teach you what items, gears, etc you used take in consideration.

I am naming out items that you can buy without spending money, this can be instantly purchased using the in-game currency of GC. There are way better gears to use but, will cost you in return.

GEAR 

Gear is probably the most important thing when it comes to free running, you want to have a increase in speed and stamina. These are a list of gears I would recommend;

Recon Vest - +15 speed, -10 protection 

~ Probably the most known vest in Combat Arms, known for it's speed, now the con is it's -10 protection but when considering free run it really doesn't matter. You may use ANY type of Recon Vest, it does not matter about the skin.

Please login or register to see this link.

Cyclops Bandanna - +7 speed

~ Also pretty popular as well, gives you a decent amount of speed with no cons.

Please login or register to see this link.

FACE GEAR

I'd recommend anything that increases your stamina and speed, it's that simple.

SPEED BONUS

Not sure if it's still possible but, Combat Arms has implemented a speed bonus where you are able to upgrade a your gear, increasing the speed. I would recommend if it's still a thing.

KNIFE

Track KnifeMobility: 1

~ The tracker knife is the most portable knife in Combat Arms, what this means is when holding the knife, your character will not speed down as it's mobility is light as hell.

ITEMS

Now, when using items you want to carry LOTS of explosives, I mean A LOT.

I would recommend having a backpack that can with hold 4 items which INCLUDE;

3 Grenades slots, and 1 mine slot. Now it doesn't need to be grenades it can be RPGs, etc. This is just my opinion.

Look at this video below as he demonstrates how to free run and what items he uses.. As you can see he moves around A LOT, it's important to keep and moving and having control. Also when placing grenades, he places it where he can LEAD the zombies into it, not throwing it around randomly.

Lastly, if you are looking into making a very good build for free running click Please login or register to see this link.  for a full gear list on what to use, as well as check out this YouTube video I'll post below; (all rights go to the respectable owner of this content)

Edited by Dellin
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Surprised 1

will check it out ty

It's basicly all what Please login or register to see this link. said, and one more thing, it's all about outsmarting infecteds. Because you may have the tools but skills come with experience. You have to be unpredictable because now everyone is "freerunning" and certain common tricks and movement patterns are predictable now.

• Like 2

try to practice with friends or random people at Melee rooms because they are some pros / noobs who were try to kill you and you will try to juke them

I’m a old runner, I still know how to run in some maps like Overdose, oil rig, two towers.. just send me a private message and I’ll add you as friend to play later :’)

• Like 1
  • High 1
  • Surprised 1

45% speed 153% stamina xDDDDDDDDDDD

yeah ikr nexon went a little too crazy that period even weapons they made some so OP weapon modifcations

"Combat Arms is not started, press a key to try again." please help me 

We've recently changed how to inject the PUBLIC cheat, you must start up Combat Arms first, then inject the public cheat. If you are using V.I.P loader, you will need to start up the cheat first then open up Combat Arms.

Also, please do not randomly post in threads that aren't relevant to your situation, if you have any problems, etc. please click Please login or register to see this link.  and create a topic, thanks.

Edited by Dellin
  • Like 1

Nice, dude come PM me on Discord:)

Please login or register to see this link.  Here I leave you a tutorial on how to use CA Classic Public Hack, Please login or register to see this link.

Please next time creat a post on Support Section if you need any help like @Dellin said.

:)

• Thanks 1

In my way, just buy a vip hack - turn on fly hack + speedhack and 680 hp and there you go, friend! :D

Watch Montages and free running QR videos, and keep on training.

Late but glad you're going around the forum:)