• Welcome to RepulsiveHax!
  • Read the rules HERE before posting.
  • Join our Discord server HERE
  • Fix Common Issues [CA Classic] HERE
  • Download Cloudify Loaders HERE

VIP features for Combat Arms Classic: HERE | Become VIP Today: Subscribe

Welcome to RepulsiveHax

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kelly

[BETA] Cloudify Installer v1.1.2 ⚡

New Simplified Cloudify  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Was this software helpful to you?

41 posts in this topic

Hello RepulsiveHax Members and VIP Members alike!

Today we are releasing an easy to install and to use installer, in hope to favourite our more friendly-user members.

Please login or register to see this quote.

There are just a few steps to quickly get started!

1. Download the Cloudify Installer from Mega: Please login or register to see this link.
    aNy2Epo.png

2. Open the .zip file and extract the Cloudify Installer.exe to your Desktop. Click here to download 7zip: Please login or register to see this link.
    7beWebN.png

3. Launch the installation process, a logo will appear for a brief moment, then you will be asked to proceed.
    7m94uTz.png

4. Click on "Next" to continue.
    juQBndi.png

5. Choose your destination folder if you wish to change it, then press "Next" to continue.
    YZ0CU32.png

6. We recommend leaving the "Create desktop icon" box ticked, press "Next" to Continue (Proceeding will install Cloudify).
    v5ouiLD.png

7. After installation is complete, click on "Finish".
    BSAS5dJ.png

8. On your Desktop should be located two different shortcuts. Choose the version of the cheat to which you have access to.
    XHVXuqH.png

Note: Make sure to add Cloudify's root directory in your Anti-Virus's White-list to prevent false-positive detection!

Change Logs:

Spoiler

Update 1.1.2

• New installation path: %appdata%\RepulsiveHax\Cloudify (for compatibility).
  • Added a shortcut to Cloudify's root directory on Desktop and/or Start Menu.
  • Added automatic README file after installation wizard.
  • Added automatic Fix Files installation after wizard completion.
  • Added Licence Agreement page (more for additional information).

Update 1.1.0

• Added vcredist and directx installation files to installation directory.
  • Re-worked the Splash logo.
  • Informative wizard section on the left picture.
  • Stronger compression due to fix files being added.

Update 1.0.1

• Added an Icon to the Shortcuts.
  • Made directories more simple.
  • Added more Shortcut options.

Please report back if you have any issue with this software,

~The RepHax Team

• Like 6
  • Shitpile 1
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

good work im downloading now! Thanks for this update love it!

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the feedback!

• High 1

ur verry welcome if u need any beta testing stuff let me know i would love too help im still trying to decide if i want to start codeing my own hacks! this is soo nice!

• Like 1
  • High 1
  • Surprised 3

If you ever become a coder, think about applying here;) 

• Like 1

We need coders in our websites so pm me on Discord: WindowsSeven#0093 or msg me

well i do want to start learning! but i would need some help or some tuts how to do it im good learner. if u can research me some stuff. and link me id be more then welcome! to help! i got visual studio aint sure if thats right! but if u can help me out id be more then welcome to!

Hmm..., to be honest i'm not sure about this new way of installing the loader, to be more clear its the first time i see something like this in a hacking community.

anyways if users found it easy i've nothing to complaine about, but i still believe that the classic way is more easy.

Chikimaro.

I kind of guessed that it was a first around... But I still wanted to give it a gander since it works great for people who are less resourceful...

i see, well good luck.

and before i forget Kelly you should chill a little bit, you're the fastest web manager i've ever seen xD .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Start by going on big forums, this is where everyone started! 

Gonna have to agree with Please login or register to see this link.  with the logic behind it. Wish for a loader, hack selection with auto updates in the future but for the moment the job is well done with an auto installer, compared to other websites where you need to manually download everything with no further explanations, I'd rather use a full set up that does everything for you instead Please login or register to see this link. !

• Like 1

I see the pointe but a simple loader can do the same job of auto updates, the only problem that chris had with it as i remembre 4 or 5 months ago it was the security of the dll file, it could get leaked easily, some peoples did it in the past (No need to say the names),

anyways i'm not a staff anymore so i can't tell you guys what to do ^^, i just gived my opinion, because you know alot of people doesn't trust setup instalations (i mean ads and stuffs like that).

-Edite-

i forgot to say that i still believe that the classic way is more easier.

Chikimaro. 

Edited by Chikimaro

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code.
  • Thanks 1

You already injected the hack I don´t know what are you asking for; follow this tutorial on how to use CA Classic Public Cheat Please login or register to see this link.

Next time creat a post in Support Section if you have any issues. Creat a Post if you have other issues Please login or register to see this link.

• Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Cepheus
Original post was edited and made fun of, use at your own risk :) (We make fun of who deserves it!)

/remove this

Edited by JayNumba1

Indeed you are, this is an indirect warning Please login or register to see this link. . You're trying to distribute false claims throughout our website, next time if you keep spamming we will warn you and prevent you from spamming misinformation. This is to keep the cheats undetected, not a Virus and it's a well-known fact around the hacking community. Last time we warn you about this.

• Shitpile 1

I'm sorry but all the information I provided is 100% true and there is nothing false about it. 

You yourself said that "They're there". I didn't and didn't want to discuss WHY they're there, but I simply showed that they are.

And about the spamming, I did no such thing :rofl: I commented this post and then decided to create my own post regarding this.

Tho imma trust you and run it but I'm allowed to warn others...

Lastly.. please don't make fun of me dafuq?

Edited by JayNumba1

Please login or register to see this link.  you made 4 posts so far about this. Yes, you are spamming. A virus scan, one you removed, a thread and one where you apologize but still want to let others know there is a safe Trojan in the cheat due to injection. Yes, you are spamming, you're lucky we aren't giving you a warning, next time I won't let you have that opportunity.

We're providing you with free and safe cheats and you're blasting our community with your claims. Stop now or we will have to deal with you which we don't want to! So please:)

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code.

Try following the common issue page steps or contact any tech/mod on discord!

I will try !

U can't miss anything. 24/7 support and very easy to kill some chickens in-game!
Thank you, Administration!

Thank you guys:) We appreciate good responses like that!