• Welcome to RepulsiveHax!
  • Read the rules HERE before posting.
  • Join our Discord server HERE
  • Fix Common Issues [CA Classic] HERE
  • Download Cloudify Loaders HERE

VIP features for Combat Arms Classic: HERE | Become VIP Today: Subscribe

Welcome to RepulsiveHax

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Bellie

Public_Loader doesn work

8 posts in this topic

Hello! :) I need help... Today I downloaded public_loader. After starting the hack (by Run Me), so I had displayed black window for 1 second. Finally this black window disappeared and hack did not start. What can I do? Can someone help me, please? :)

Please login or register to see this quote.

Be sure you have turn off firewall and antivirus. If you still have problem , contact me on discord 

Vass-

I turned off my firewall and I uninstalled anti- virus program and public loader still doesnt work... last versions of this loader worked without problems, but this the newest update is problematic for start...

Make sure to click your game version from the loader right after pressing Game Start, and before GameGuard closes.

~Kelly

I tried it. Still does not working... :-/ Last versions of loader was O.K., but this newest is bad for me.

• High 1

@Bellie Turn off Windows Defender Real Time Protection, Fire Wall, Anti-virus, after that do the next:

1. Run the Hack (RunMe.exe) and don´t touch anything just open the RunMe.xe and let it download the files....

2.  Open CA Classis.exe and Start the game

3. When you see the GameGuard, go to the hack and press on "Combat Arms : Classic" after that you will see its says hack injected.

4. Inside the game press "Ins" or "Insert" on your keyboard to open or hide the Menu of the cheat.

5. Happy Hacking! :)

Edited by Dany
  • Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Great explanation:) If you ever encounter any other problems afterward, you can refer to the common issues pagePlease login or register to see this link.

Issue has been addressed and fixed. Feel free to create a new topic if you still encounter any issue(s).

/locked.

~Kelly