• Welcome to RepulsiveHax!
  • Read the rules HERE before posting.
  • Join our Discord server HERE
  • Fix Common Issues [CA Classic] HERE
  • Download Cloudify Loaders HERE

VIP features for Combat Arms Classic: HERE | Become VIP Today: Subscribe

Welcome to RepulsiveHax

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Dellin

Points System

12 posts in this topic

Hello Repulsive Community,

Some may know that Repulsive has this point system that allows members have certain features, it seems most don't know about it's contents, so I am here to present you with the point system.

New users currently start with 1,000 points.

Before I continue my thread, I'd like to thank Please login or register to see this link. for providing me the information below for a more in-depth look on the point system.

Points System

The point system is where you can earn points that could potentially give you rewards, depending on how many you have. Currently, Repulsive has 5 different items that you can buy for points which are listed below; 

• Upload an avatar
    Spoiler

500 points

• Pin topic
    Spoiler

4,000 points

• Reset Warning Points
    Spoiler

5,000 points

What does it do? It wipes your warning points given from a staff member.

• Combat Arms Clasic: V.I.P (2 days)
    Spoiler

15,000 points

What does it do? Gives you the full experience of the Classic V.I.P cheats for 2 days, this is a trial, once finished you will not be able to use it again until another purchase has been made.

How do I earn points?

Purchasing V.I.P

By purchasing V.I.P, you may receive 500-5000 points depending on your subscription.

• 2 weeks - 500 points
  • 1 month - 1000 points
  • Permanent - 5000 points 

• Replying to topics - You receive different points from different sections of the Repulsive's forums, here are a list of points you receive from different categories, 
    Spoiler

Forums                            Points per topic                                Points per reply             Points for topic starter per reply

GENERAL                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Cheat Feedback                                  1000                                                                 10                                                          10 

Spam                                                      5                                                                     2                                                            1

Introduction & Farewell                         500                                                                  50                                                          20

SUPPORT                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Public Help                                            10                                                                   10                                                            0

HWID Resets                                         10                                                                   10                                                            0

MEDIA                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Art Showcase                                        50                                                                   20                                                            10

Video Showcase                                    50                                                                   20                                                            10

GAMES                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Combat Arms

Classic                                    10                                                                    10                                                             5

Reloaded                                10                                                                    10                                                             5

• Receiving a reaction
    Spoiler

Reaction                                             Points

Like                                                       15

Angry                                                     5

High                                                      10

Confused                                              10

Haha                                                     10

Love                                                      15

Sad                                                       10

Surprised                                              10

Thanks                                                 15

Dislike                                                    5

Shitpile                                                   5

• Daily - Logging on daily will earn you 50 points
  • Weekly - Logging on once a week will earn you 100 points
  • Monthly - Logging on once a month will earn you 300 points

How do I purchase these items?

Click  Please login or register to see this link.   to purchase the items. Please know that there is a limit to have many can be purchased. You cannot continuously purchase the same product, unless there is multiple available.

Donate?

No, you cannot currently donate to a member as of now, only staff members have the right to donate to others. That includes all ranks expect MEMBER.

Spoiler

Please login or register to see this link.

Lastly,

Please do not take advantage of this system. Do not attempt anything that could potentially get you in trouble and involve staff members.

Edited by Dellin
Errors. Updates.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Wow, really like how you displayed it:) Thank you a lot for this, think members will refer to this a lot to see where they could get points! Thanks again ^^

Great Job!, Looks really nice and Welcome to RepHax! ;)

Thank you Please login or register to see this link. and Please login or register to see this link. for the feed back, means a lot.

• Thanks 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

All props goes to you ;)

Now you do! i hope you enjoy and earn some points.

• Angry 1
  • High 1

I love how the thread is nicely designed, keep it up ???

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Love 1

Please login or register to see this link.   Points System looks very useful,especially people which can't pay for VIP.Great job!

Very great points system.
Bought a signature and Avatar. 
Working very well!

You guys are right, thanks for giving feedback on features like that:)

• Like 2