• Welcome to RepulsiveHax!
  • Read the rules HERE before posting.
  • Join our Discord server HERE
  • Fix Common Issues [CA Classic] HERE
  • Download Cloudify Loaders HERE

VIP features for Combat Arms Classic: HERE | Become VIP Today: Subscribe

Welcome to RepulsiveHax

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Twinz

Twinz's Introduction

8 posts in this topic

Hello there, how's everyone doing?
I'd like to introduce myself to the community, so let me tell you a bit about myself ;)
Name: Yanir

Languages: Hebrew, English, Serbian(all the Balkan languages), a bit of Russian.
I'm friendly, I'm that type of person who'd like to have a conversation with anyone and meet them all, I love to talk I'm very social.
I'm lively, I love to get drunk weekly on Friday and Saturday, sometimes in mid-week.
I hang out daily for about 4hours at night, besides that, I might be active about 12hours a day so if anyone needs me he could always pm me/dm me.
I'm also a fast learner so feel free to ask me everything even if I don't know a shit about it maybe I still could lend a hand .
~Evan#2640
~RepHax Community.

Best regards-

Welcome to Repulsive Hax! I wish you the best and I know you´ll be a great Tech-Supporter! ;)

Hey, happy to have you in the team, if you have any questions you can ask anywhere\anytime! Glad we have interested individuals that are ready to give their free time in our team, happy hacking Please login or register to see this link. !

Please login or register to see this quote.

Thanks, Wish you too ;)

Thanks, looking forward to work with you! :)

Trust me you will and I'm happy to do so ;)

Same <3

• High 1

@Twinz glad to see you are apart of the RepulsiveHax staff team, looking forward to seeing you help others around the discord/ forum.

Edited by Dellin

Welcome to RepHax and congratulations on your most recent promotion Please login or register to see this link.  
I will be glad to give out a hand if there is anything you need ;)

• Thanks 1